Errors and their Fixes.
The Purpose of this page to get solution of all common Errors.
1. Description: “Bad request : chat not found”
Mostly this happens if your bot missing in log channel. So first add your bot into log channel and restart your bot.
Still happening ? Ok then double check your values of
LOG_CHANNEL_ID. Probably you did a mistake.
2. Description: “Unauthorized”
BOT_TOKEN is invalid. So recheck or revoke it from botfather and update the new value.
3. Invalid log chat type
You can only use super-groups and channels as log chat. So promote current group into a super-group or use a channel as log chat (
4. Unauthorized for url
HEROKU_API_KEY is wrong. Goto your heroku account -> profile, grab your api key (regenerate if need) and update the value of this var.
5. Build faild: could not find an Aptfile
Please read our deployment guide. You are doing it in wrong way.
6. Pymonge: Authentication failed
Seems like you are using special charactors with your username or password. Simply don’t use those or escape them properly. Further read this.
7. Pymongo: no write concern mode named ‘masjority’ found in …
By deleting &w=majority part at the end will solve this problem. Further read this
8. Too many requests: try after …
Turn off your bot for a while and turn back it on. If you read this message properly, you can get an idea about how much time should i stop my bot.
9. Unpack requires a buffer of 263 bytes
Userge is based on Pyrogram. So you have to give a pyrogram session string to
10. Auth key duplicated, unregistered or Session revoked
Simply make a new Pyrogram session string.